The Taurus H is a well designed and functional walker which has been designed to offer good support of the upper body. High enough for tall users (up to 2.10 m) the Taurus H features hydraulic height adjustment for easy use and can be used in the shower.
Two levels of equipment: Basic and Premium.
Both models feature adjustable arm pads and foot brakes. The Premium model is delivered fully assembled with adjustable handles, driving and parking brake on the handles and the opportunity to lock the swing (directional block).
TÜV approved according to EN ISO 11199-3 (standard for walking aids, walkers) and is guaranteed free for faults and defects for 2 years (exempt are damage caused by incorrect use or parts exposed to natural wear and tear).
TOPRO Taurus is also available with electrical height adjustment where the Premium model might serve as support while rising up due to easy operation from the handles (please note: it is not a patient lifter). See TOPRO Taurus E for more information.
- Simple to use hydraulic height adjustment with easily available handles in front of the armrests, and easy to read height scale.
- Adjustable distance between forearm supports.
- Central column provides easy access for nursing staff.
- Maximum width on table is only 66 cm.
- 12.5 cm diameter wheels ensure the Taurus H is large enough to climb carpet edges, door thresholds etc., but small enough to reach under beds.
- Slim design with steady legs ensures a safe walker.
- Foot brakes on all four wheels.
- Driving and parking brake easily operated from the handles.
- Handles can be adjusted forward and sideways for best fit for the user.
- Locking the swivel (directional block of the rear wheels) is possible and can easily be activated with the foot.