• Front panel: High Density polyethylene.
• Nylon Velcro strap: Re-applicable for reverse buckle straining mechanism for easy to apply.
• Three layer Laminated Breathable material.
• Inflation pumps: Thermoplastic polyurethane.
• Outer Sole / insole: EVA / Rubber.
HOW TO WEAR
• Unfasten the straps in the front, remove front panel and open the foam liner
• In a seating posture, place the foot in the foam liner and wrap it around the leg preventing the possibility of wrinkle formation
• Now place the removed front panel, back on the brace and securely fasten the hook and loop closures from bottom to top
• To adjust the air cell pressure, squeeze the bilateral valves to inflate to your comfort.
• Do not over-inflate the air cells. Inflate until the brace is comfortable and securely fit
• To deflate the air-cells, press the button below the valve
• To inflate the liner, turn the valve counter clockwise; and to deflate the liner turn the valve counter anti clockwise
• Higher pressure gives more support while walking, lower pressure is more comfortable while sitting or reclining.