• Gears on the cubes make the game fun. Make children observing and understanding the gears’
self-turn in the simplest way.
• Allow children to learn the concept of gear transmission by changing the speed, torque, and
direction of a power source.
• Cultivate little engineers’ great capability for learning science with limitless creative play, either
2-D or 3-D constructions.
• Enhance gross motor skills and sensory stimulation when moving, assembling, and dismantling,
• Suitable age:2 years & up
• Weight:9 kg