- Designed to train all aspects of fitness and performance, THERABAND High Resistance Bands provide a tool to exercise in the park, your hotel room, at work, at home, and, of course, at the gym
- Made from a highly durable, natural latex rubber, these resistance bands are built to withstand your most intense workouts and routines
- Ideal for assisted pull-ups, power lifting, Pilates, targeted stretching, toning exercises, and full-body workouts
- Available in single packs and multiple band bundles, each band is a 41” loop complete with safety instructions and recommended exercise chart
- Available in single high resistance bands or in bundles including: set of 4 (1 - Light, 1 - Medium, 1 - Heavy, 1 - X-Heavy), set of 2 (1 - Medium and 1 - Heavy)
For Advanced Rehabilitation and Recovery
Backed by over 40 years of professional use, THERABAND is trusted by clinicians, professional athletes, and everyday fitness enthusiasts to help improve flexibility, injury rehabilitation, and full body workouts. The 41” band measures 0.25” thick, durable and built to last even after being stretched repeatedly day after day during exercise. Estimated resistance levels are based on pull forces to stretch band between 100% and 200% elongation. Ideal for in-clinic or at-home physical therapy, the high resistance band helps strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.